17/01/2010

TODAYWITHCHRISTMASCOLOURS

Today:
i went to Bath with my mother and my jesus
Photobucket
Horror-esque lighting issues

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Heart shaped sequins, hell yes. + reindeer (or deer so I can wear it year round) & pencil??

I got a lovely dress from Gap & a HUGE cardigan from Monsoon. That's what's good about going shopping with the mother, so many different shops open up.
Also got a couple of books from 'The List' in Oxfam. 'The List' being the thing that now dictates any music or books that I buy. Sounds ominous but it is rather epic.


How was your day?



Photobucket



(thinking of adding one of these 'word buttons' to the bottom of all my posts from now on, thoughts?)


7 comments:

  1. woo matching docs :D
    love the outfit and i think word buttons are cute!
    xxx
    http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look, the red tights really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardigan, its rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tights are super, they bring out the outfit as awhole! And look perfect with the DM'S
    my thought on having a word thingy at the end of each post is POSITIVE :)
    Itd be a great and unique idea!
    Speak to you sooon
    Faye
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit (:

    love the blog also! haa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the red & green in your outfit, gorgeous colours...& the tangle of necklaces :)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this. where'd you get that skirt? you look so perfect in these. you make me want to take you a diner to bitch normies and follow satanists around.


    xo
    v

    ReplyDelete