01/09/2009

NOSUBSTANCEBOYORMANWILLEVERCOMECLOSE

Photobucket
Bad editing I know I know. This is what I wore Saturday for my 'spiritual experience' aka the viewing of arctic monkeys. What do you do when your sat in a field with a friends old shirt in one hand & a fat marker pen in the other? Scrawl lyrics all over it of course!

Front says: Ego Mechanic ("I've got this ego mechanic, she's always trying to give me vitamins...")
Back says: Would you build me a go-kart? ("if we're gonna escape though, we really ought to think it though, would you like me to build you a go-kart?")

Yes. Yes. I am obsessed.

Photobucket
NME (or radio 1?) tent. I have no idea what Mark is doing to his nipple. He is a rather strange fellow...

Photobucket
Unfortunately, this wasn't actually my tent. So I fucked off.


I got a text last night to say my friend has wiped the SD card that had most of our photos from the weekend on it. We are all plotting his torture as I type. But I hope the above recreation makes do.


How was your weekend?


5 comments:

  1. Festivals, seems fun! I wish I had the money to attend just one this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nightmare with the sd card...can't trust men lol. sounds like you had a fab weekend...at least you have the memories??..or not??!

    did you see radiohead?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome. love ittt


    v

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa i wish that was my tent. My friend just introduced me to arctic monkey music, loving it so far, and your docs =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have one of the greatest blogs i've seen, love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete