06/09/2009

SPITTINGOUTLUCKYSMOKERINGSAROUNDTHEMOON

Photobucket
Rubbish photobooth picture, sorry...
My new jewellry
Rings (l-r) can't see little lapis ring from my mum, big ass gold ring given to my friend by a girl who though it was too masculine then given to me by him because he thought it was too feminine, elephant ring from my Aunties trip to Africa, big metal ring (& all bangles) a fairtrade stall at Reading festival, silver ring from my friend Alice the jewel fell off so she gave it to me, big lapis ring stone bought Seoul Korea originally from Afghanistan made into a ring for me by my lovely mother, red rusty ring from my friends trip to Thailand, little crown ring made by my gran at a jewellry making class.

Phew.
Lots of new clothes to post up soon.
I've missed you all!



6 comments:

  1. GREAT collection.
    I think i have the same ring on the left.:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stuff! I love the gold faceted ring and the big blue one.

    Question: is your hair short is it just long and pulled back or something? I've always wanted to get a short, tousled haircut but I've never had the (proverbial) balls to do so.

    xx
    http://azninneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some serious hardware, lady! I'm loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing rings! and haha, its great to be ginger, i wish i was!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comment. I think it's my favourite issue in a while.

    Oh and i love the colour of that blue ring.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely jewellery :)

    p.s.i saw lightspeed champion last year...he was great, tough choice between him & radiohead though! :)

    ReplyDelete