25/04/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

Woo back to blogging after a week of scheduled posts & lounging in the sunshine. At least I have come back to a blog of lovely pictures. So here's some stuff that's been occupying my brain in terms of collage with photos from weheartit & lovely Pantone colours. Literally the best app I have ever downloaded. The first is my strange longing to combine the new pleat trend with midi skirt length & that Jil Sander show & dress which has pretty much been everywhere only to be replaced with Prada. 48 covers!? Madness. So the ideal is a coral, high waisted, odd in length, knife/accordion pleated skirt. Obviously not new due to the infamous resolution so I'll be trawling eBay/etsy/charity shops instead. Because once again I have managed that strange illusion of creating a garment in my mind that may or may not in fact exist.

The second collage is for matte red lipstick. I know, I know, red lipstick has been done to death. But there's something in me that has longed for my hair to be properly ginger again & to finally own the perfect fur coat so I can set off red lipstick perfectly. I might have to get a gangster boyfriend & take up smoking but hey...details, details. Until then I heard MAC are good for matte lipsticks that don't disappear by the time you get home, as all my other lipsticks do. Mainly because I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to un-everyday make up.

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yeah get back ginger!

    il have to check out this patone app, i didn't know it existed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pleated skirts. The pink one is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete