07/01/2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been spending my days this week split between frustrating physics revision, trawling the internet for stupidly specific vintage clothing & hatching over ambitious holiday plans with various people. As a sort of symptom, if you will, of this ground hog day feeling I ventured out in a slip. There were other layers but it comes down to being out of touch with reality, luckily I was driving, unluckily it was to meet Eve & go charity shop digging where it rained but I did find a skirt which I'm going to create a sort of inverse of the marc jacobs dress (look below) out of.

Oh well, it's almost the end of the week, so I'll stick my tongue out to it & take some badly tipped images. I should explain, a friend gave me my tripod which proceeded to break, scattering very key screws onto my bedroom floor which my cat then played with into obscurity before I could fix it all back properly. So I have to perch my camera on top of it at a very scewy angle. My photography teacher would not be proud... Ah well,

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ha I am also having issues with not being able to find what I want online. I really want some slightly squared (but not too square) toed black lace up flats. There are none. Anywhere. I may have to just get the closest I can find to the image in my head.. And oh my three years of A Levels? I really feel for you. I honestly am wondering if I can make it until June. Oh and your Physics is my Maths; I find it fascinating as a subject, just really not as an A Level option. My brain is much better suited to writing bitchy essays about historians/sociologists/psychologists/artists I don't like, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress/polka dot tights/knee socks combo, very cute.

    That's so rubbish about your tripod. Maybe from now on, you should just say all of your photos are SUPPOSED to be at that angle, because it's a commentary on how nothing in life is ever perfectly straight and centred? Yeah, go with that. People will think you're really deep and stuff...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or it might just further the suspicion that I am full of artistic bullshit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooooooh loooove these pics!!! and those creepers!<3 and ur blog eheh:DD , new followerrrr=), check out mine if u want to!:)

    ReplyDelete