01/01/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is my mum (& me in the 1st picture) because today she's 60. She is for sure the most amazing person I know. To begin to list the ways would be foolish but you'll have to take my word for it. From helping me, my brother & sister through shit times, to making me laugh uncontrollably to admitting when someone says horrible things about her children how she just wants to hit them. I love that she gets excited about all the weird art shit I do & she supports the fact that I have absolutely no idea what to do when I finish college. She knits me amazing holey dresses & goes on the protests I can't, but ends up buying socks for girls with cold feet, whilst shouting at police men. She's taught me about politics & feminism & books & music. & if I can do something that makes her proud, at the end of the day, I think I'll be alright.

Here's the first line of our favorite song...

Happy Birthday Mum

Photobucket