23/03/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Introducing... the most beautiful dress in the whole world! This is the separate post of the lovely thing my mum bought me for my birthday. Because when we walked into Liberty & after stumbling around gasping in awe before then asking where Antipodium was & I saw this dress times 2 (in the 2 sizes I am no less, talk about fate) everything clicked into place. I have to confess though that despite my new years resolution I did pay for half of the lovely being, as it is the most expensive garment I now own. & otherwise it would've seemed like a stupid amount of money for either me or my mum to spend. Even though it hangs perfectly. Even though all I have to do to work my favorite new trend is whip off my bra & unbutton it to the waist. Even though it's made out of the lovliest silk & has the awesomest pattern that makes everyone I encounter in it (even those in my physics class who are less than impressed by my fashion choices) want to touch it. Even though it's the very one thing I own that I can picture myself wearing for life (into my 80s plus a slightly longer slip...). It also makes me want to prance around like a girly fool (see above photos) & wear high shoes & schoolgirl socks so um...yes. It is perfect.

& for those of you who have been asking this is what is left of my finger tattoo. It's been looking like this for about a month now since the excess ink scabbed & fell off. My bf is not amused, someone told me it looks like biro & whilst getting a tattoo with another friend at a different shop he told me the girl who did it should re-do it for free out of embarrassment. But part of me sort of likes it like that, so I haven't found the time to force Mr Jay to go over it just yet.

This is a lot of writing I'm sorry but here's some boring stuff about where I've been for the last 2 days, mainly IN HELL. My internet broke. Now this may seem like an overreaction but I have lost 2 whole fucking days to trying to fix it, getting no work done, when I have lots of work to do & getting more & more frustrated. The lovely lovely computer guy from Personic spent about 2-3 hours here today trying to fix it only to say that the problem is probably my laptop. My new laptop, as my brother gave me his hand me down & I passed mine to my sister. Turns out after spending £100 on a battery that might not be the only thing wrong with it... But it's so beautiful, how could anything go wrong with something so beautiful?

How!?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. PS Sorry about the prominence of my tattoo in these photos...weird how sometimes it becomes so obvious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress! It was definitely worth sort of breaking your resolution for. Oh and I can completely feel for you with the crazy amounts of work. Yuuuuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quality pattern indeed, nice to get a reaction out of the physics massive.

    i quite like the tattoo too, you know, reminds me of what people say about mine.

    re:gill, oh geez i didn't know that, quick research tells me he was a serious oddball but people like him now

    ReplyDelete
  4. i def love your blog and style...so special and unconventional..great i like it!!:)

    Follow me lady??i'd be very happy if you come like and do it..i wait u on my blog..kiss
    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete