18/03/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

So I lost this Anna Sui vintage silk blouse with accordion pleated sleeves (cuffs? if anyone knows technical term I will be indebted to you forever) on eBay a few months ago. I have looked for something similar ever since in every vintage shop/charity shop/online shop I come across & found nothing. Then I get an e-mail with this in it. From Topshop. The enemy. (FYI: Part of why I hate Topshop) I mean, it's polyester & £40, (FOR POLYESTER) but still. Maybe I'll pay someone (in hugs) to go in & take measurements of it for me so I can make a pattern & deviously make my own. I'd do it myself but the past 2 years of my life sans being in Topshop have been fucking lovely. Have a nice springlike weekend! (& sorry about all the brackets...)

Head fuck.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that that Anna Sui blouse is beautiful! The cuffs are perfect, i think i'm going to have to try making my own too :D I love the pink blouse too though, the collar/capelet bit is very sweet!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! that blouse is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete