13/09/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've always had a secret love for lurex, but my problem is when I run up to touch it I'm repulsed. So when I saw this gold lurex polo neck jumper in the biggest charity shop I've ever been in, back in Berlin & it didn't feel disgusting I seized upon it. I think it's like interspersed with silk or something. I'm not sure because I cut off the polo neck & sewed it as a messy neckline losing the label along the way. I know, I know, polo necks are meant to be big this season, but I hate stuff up around my neck, especially a scratchy ribbed lurex. & because I'm in morning over the departure of my best friend, I wore it with all black.

On a brighter note, one of my favorite shows out of New York so far has definitely been Araks. I'm not keen on drop waists, just because I think they're unflattering & not impactful enough to counteract that. But with the shirt combo I'm almost won over. & the half sheer black dress? Insane. I'm getting back to blogging I swear. Right now I'm going to try & comment on all 158 of you followers, whilst watching Submarine for like the 3rd time this week...

Lovely.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. THANK GOD someone feels the same way like me about longchamp bags! In england its not as bad as in germany but still...I cant see them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog
    thanks for the comment on http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    Following you now. Even though the gif files are flashing me ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool jumper! I agree about polo necks, they are itchy. That half sheer dress is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thank you for following me.
    I'm following you!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh HELLO grey and pink floral brocade-y dress from Araks, nom-a-nomnom! like very much. xxx

    ReplyDelete