14/09/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is what I wore to work today & I thought I'd take some photos of me grimacing into the setting sun because the colours made me smile today, & a stranger I saw on my lunch break. It's nice to make people smile with clothing. & there's something about a) wearing just one colour, b) wearing bright colours full stop & c) wearing only primary or secondary colours, that make you feel like a child or something. It's also been on the runway a lot & I think it's a subconscious way of nodding to fashion in everyday life without looking like a complete twat.

Plus yay for this jumper that I sneakily found in my Mum's wardrobe whilst ironing the other day & have partially adopted as a comfort to Autumn. It also pleasingly exposes my collar bone which I like & reminds me of that fucking ace Alkaline trio song Clavicle. Is a clavicle the same as a collar bone? Not sure... where's a medical student when you need one. Apparently good collar bones/clavicles run in my family. Like height.

Hmm

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That pencil skirt is cute, I love the color blocking with the orange :)

    And in response to your comment: your suggestion was good, i suppose i could do some paintings inspired by my titles. i have page in my notebook devoted to them too ;) and the shirt was just from my local target XD

    By the way, I like your blog a lot. Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! the colour of the jumper is so lovely :)
    awesome blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent colour blocking!

    lovin the orange sweater

    ReplyDelete
  4. the purple skirt looks so great with that jumper!

    pretty colours!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your skirt ^^ purple is my favourtie colour atm i think :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clavicle does equal collar bone! Annie x

    ReplyDelete