26/09/2011

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Yay! Projector fun! Probably would've all worked better if I had a partner in crime, but having a free night for once I just had to get on with it. Trying to line up the light before it got inappropriate etc etc. There are actually some cool ones I did that are less appropriate but I kind of don't want to put those on the internet. I'm sorry I didn't really think that through. But anyway, I hope you like them. & Mat's already suggested old photographs might look cool so I'll try & get on that. For more images head over to my flickr. Plus my Berlin films are up on there too... the ones I still haven't posted.

Good day today, even though *he* went home, but Blink 182's new album came out. & even though what I'd previously heard just sounded like +44 or Angels and Airwaves, rather than Blink, the album is a lot better than I expected. It also hits on the little nostalgic feeling that started brewing when I saw them at Reading last year, so good! Oh to be 14 again. 

Spent the weekend watching Disney films. I really love Beauty & the Beast. I forget how amazing it is & then something reminds me why it's my favorite film. So want to get "For who could ever learn to love a beast?" tattooed somewhere...

What did you do?

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. uuuuugh these are so so sooooo cool
    I've always wanted to do this, but I've never had access to a projector

    cool shots

    ..kind of love the idea for that tattoo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab and your flickr is lush <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooo fucking cool!

    and it's so cool that your boyfriend's a tattoo artist! i'll be sure to stop by if i have any questions!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so incredibly cool! Ahh I'm amazed.X

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are freaking cool, really love this post. glad you tried out what i said, the make for pretty striking images. bet you had a load of fun doing it too. it's been ages since i've done anything like this, when i was at college we used to mess around all days with bits and bobs like this( well i've never done it on myself but i saw a project where the girl projected old family photos onto herself)

    going to check out the rest. oh and superman ice cream, it's a bunch of their flavours all mashed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah, I love the first image! I wish I had a projector to play around with... Also, I saw Blink 182 at Leeds Fest 2010 and indulged in some lovely nostalgia also, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aweesome photos!

    check out my giveaway! :
    http://confessionobsession.blogspot.com/2011/09/mymemories-giveaway.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, these look fantastic!!! Love the third one-kinda reminds me of Elmer the Elephant ;) The galaxy one is my favourite though, so beautiful! + definitely try old photos-sounds great!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! projector fun looks FUN! I actually saw the new Blink 182 video the other day and it sounded so foreign to my ears, I couldn't understand what they were trying to do at all. Oh, well. 14 year-old me loves them unconditionally forever and everrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah man these are so fucking cool, I love the extra set on Flickr too! Desperately want to copy you now... I won't though, but only cause I haven't got a projector. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much everyone! I actually got the projector for like £30 (not a lot for a decent one) from Trade It. I had to drive an hour or so to go & collect it but ti was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete