06/09/2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos from my computer to convey my mixed up head. Sorry for no posts but I've been working like a real person (almost) four days a week.

1. Gillian Zinser is lovely. 2. Lulu DK puts my lame collages to shame. 3. Amber Rose because... you know she's beautiful & Kanye West obviously still isn't over her. 4. Kanye & Jay-Z from THE BEST ALBUM SO FAR THIS YEAR aka Watch the Throne. 5. Couldn't find a nice enough image for "teal" that wasn't a dress from Topshop, have to do with stationary. 6. From tumblr I'm guessing. 7. Yes yes they are a feral underclass, you are the secretary for justice, JUSTICE, as in giving people second chances no matter what they've done & treating them with the respect they deserve. 8. Many of the e-mails I have been getting from job applications or work experience applications I half heartedly filled out, not really knowing whether I wanted to do them or not... 9. Fighting the want to buy a load of fake nails & decorate them beautifully like this girl, or at least go to this exhibition. 10. This blog is so beautiful I could get lost there for days. 11. One of my favorite Beyonce songs & just feels sort of appropriate.

That's all.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i could talk about the video for why don't you love me for days. one of my favorites. also, those white and pink nails are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I hope your head is less mixed up soon! But on a positive note, that blog really is beautiful and thank you for introducing it to me. And Beyonce is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are fantastic, just delightful to see.. My visit on your blog definitely inspires me quite a lot.

    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to your comment for leading me to your sweet sweet blog...I feel at home :)

    xR

    ReplyDelete
  5. whacking the beautiful photography blog on my following list, no doubt- it's gorgeous...hope your life un-mixes soon xxx

    ReplyDelete