





Lots of photos. I don't know why. NEW COAT. NEW COAT. & it's rust baby. Gotta love eBay. Also considering spending the rest on winter in some form of sockage rather than the tightage I've championed in previous years... Drooling over these.
Half of the free SWEAT's are already gone so if you would like ISSUE±6 for free PLUS a special gift e-mail your name & address to: sweat.zine@gmail.com. NOW. NOW. NOW
My depressive music taste has graduated from The Smiths to Nice Cave. I'm actually very unusually happy, but my iPod finger (devil finger) doesn't seem aware of this. Talking of fingers...which version of Red Right Hand is better?
Original
Arctic Monkeys
And a final thought (apologies for the rambling) is I came to the realization that this is the first time in my life there is not a single piece of clothing I am absolutely fixated on. Sure I could do with a new pair of jeans or a raincoat but... there is no garment of perfection dreamed up in my head & staying there until I find something real but not as good. It's probably because I have been skint for the last few months & the screams of, "Where has all my money gone? I got paid two days ago." have filtered into my conscience. Obviously it's a pretty good place to be in but not when I am faced with my pattern cutting course & the absolute need to make something using my new found skills. What garments are you fixated on people? Inspire me.
No more caps.

I love your blog..
ReplyDeletenice pictures :)
Love knee-high socks. Love your header as well.
ReplyDeleteAhaha I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow. Maybe I should make a list of everything I plan on attending for the foreseeable future? And thank you for laptop advise (though I'm not quite suave enough for a Mac), but I managed to sort it. It was the pluggy thing that broke, rather than my actual laptop and I found another one of those. I am unbelievably relieved. How sad.
ReplyDeleteThis is turning into the longest comment known to man.
Is your black circley thingy Good Shoes lyrics? Because I loooove Good Shoes.
x
Oh and your new layout is nice.
i want a free zine!!!!!!!! are there some still up for grabs????
ReplyDeletenice photos! are they film? they look gorgeous xx
ReplyDeletenice photos! are they film? they look gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly not. Just bright light with my digital camera, probably on the wrong settings or something.
ReplyDelete