26/11/2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The winter dilemma. 4 layers, 1 hat, 2 gloves, 1 scarf, 2 pairs of tights, 1 pair of socks, 5 badges & 1 pair of rocking Doctor Martens. Ok so maybe I did take it a bit too far today, but this morning it was needed! Not my fault it suddenly gets sunny whilst I'm in the central heating of Physics.

Three days seems like a long time in blogland. Sorry. My heads been exploding & then imploding all over the place. I'm now going to comment everyone back & hopefully next week I can get back to my 5 days of posting.

Wouldn't that be lovely.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Favourite post ever ever. These are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but it is effing cold though, don't blame you. i have two jumpers on today...need more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that playsuit!! I think i need to be more sensible with layering now it's colder hah :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwwww *_*
    I love the look!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing blog here :) I am so, so happy I stumbled upon it!

    I love the dress, it is so cute, i love the green.

    Anyway, can't wait to see what you post in future.

    Have a very happy day :)

    K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to relearn how to layer. I was stood at the bus stop for an hour on Friday (the bus was late because of the tiny little amount of snow we had. It was very silly) in a dress a cardigan and a jacket and realised that this is nowhere near enough clothes to keep me warm. I think I may have pneumonia now. But that is a lovely playsuit. And I am quite intrigued as to what the pieces of paper on your wall say..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you subtracted a layer in every picture! And that is a seriously world-class layering job you did! I can never even manage to wear three layers without looking like a bulky hobo, but you look so good!

    ReplyDelete